Fun & Safe Dog Daycare in Niles and Kalamazoo
Does your dog need a place to have fun, stay busy, and make new friends while you’re away from home? Perhaps you work long hours, or he gets into mischief during the day? Bittersweet Pet Resorts gives dogs a healthy and safe place to play – fully supervised by professionals, of course.
- Spacious outdoor play yards with natural grass and special turf surfaces
- Exciting toys and obstacles make our yards a perfect canine playground
- Secure, tall fencing surrounds all our outdoor yards
- Splash pools and shaded areas keep pets cool on hot days
- Groups are kept small and chosen based on size, personality, and play style
- All dogs are supervised 100% of the time by our highly trained and pet-loving staff
- Daycare guests take breaks inside our climate-controlled facility to keep everyone recharged and rested
Play Options for Every Pet
Free Day of Play and New Client Evaluation
Day Care discount applies to first time day care customers only.
Call Bittersweet Niles
Call Bittersweet North
Special Doggie Daycare Events
Why Dog Daycare? The Benefits:
- Dogs are active and social—they need to run and romp regularly to satisfy their natural cravings for stimulation. And for most dogs, the chance to play with other dogs is a joy like no other. A neutral territory like daycare provides an ideal setting for group play with expert supervision.
- Left home for extended periods of time, dogs often don’t get the physical exercise or mental activity they need every day. And busy owners can be just too dog-tired to give their dog enough exercise and play regularly. After a day at Bittersweet, expect your pooch to be the one who’s more dog-tired than you!
- Destructive behavior, incessant barking, regression in housebreaking—these can be indications of a dog who is lonely or bored. A safe, constructive, and fun daycare environment like at Bittersweet can reduce challenging home habits.
- Animal experts agree that socialization of dogs is key to their well-being. And daycare is a great place for your dog to make new friends—of both the canine and human persuasion!